Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Southern Association Management
Reports To: Community Association Manager (CAM)
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Invoice work orders, maintenance plan, storage units, fees, etc.
- Keep owner information and files up-to-date
- File documents and invoices. Keep office organized
- Maintain/update the Association website
- Attend Board/Owner meetings. Take notes and create minutes
- Maintain Minutes Book
- Conduct mail outs to the membership, including but not limited to: notices and changes, proxies, newsletters, annual meeting packages, etc.
- Review daily security log(s). Notify CAM of any events that may need follow up
- Create quarterly newsletters for the membership
- Collect and count proxy/ballot votes
- Maintain office supply inventory and order when necessary
- Must be knowledgeable in Word and Excel. Publisher a plus.
- Must be reliable and detail oriented
- Must have great communication skills – written and verbal
- Must be able to work without supervision
Education: Associates Degree
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Exceptional communication skills. This job often requires handling customers from different cultural backgrounds.
- Individual needs to have high patience levels and excellent customer care skills.
- Individual must possess excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Strong analytical and computing skills are required to compute interest, discounts, percentages and other calculations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to use computer based software to include Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet.