Company: Southern Residential Leasing
Department: Residential Leasing
Position: Leasing Administrator
Location: Daphne, AL Office
Supervisor: Operations Manager/Business Development and Marketing Manager
The purpose of this position is to collaborate with the Central Leasing Administrator so as to effectively and efficiently accomplish the following tasks: a) be the primary contact and liaison for prospective tenants, b) ensure that all phone and email inquiries are responded to in accordance to Sundown policy, c) process all applications for Property Manager approval, d) support each office with administrative tasks, e) support the Daphne, AL Office Manager as directed, and f) support the Residential Leasing Department with data entry as time allows.
- Pre-screen all incoming potential tenants.
- Input all prospects in PropertyWare.
- Answer all inquiry emails.
- Assist walk-in traffic with filling out applications properly.
- Check prospect tab frequently for contact agent alerts.
- Assist tenants with scheduling lockbox showings through Showmojo and forward any appointment required showings to the appropriate Assistant Property Manager.
- Transfer incoming “current” owner calls or inquiries to the appropriate Property Manager.
- Direct all incoming prospective owner leads to Business Development and Marketing Manager.
- Be positive and professional to all prospective tenants and owner clients.
- Transfer any incoming calls to appropriate personnel and/or assist caller by being courteous and professional.
- Provide all potential tenants with property assistance with their inquiries.
- Assist with Realtors calls, as needed.
- Check messages 3 times a day, in the morning, afternoon and before you leave (“Sundown” Rule).
- Filing, faxing, scanning documents.
- Process applications and obtain necessary documentation for approval.
- Assist in entering new portfolios and buildings in PropertyWare and adding properties to MLS.
- Assist in preparing leases, renewals, and notices.
- Update Show Mojo calendars and buildings in PropertyWare.
- Assist in ordering office supplies for each office as directed.
- Collect and distribute incoming mail and check post office and dropbox box daily (Daphne, AL office only).
- Ensure accounting has all deposit slips with copies by the next business day.
- Post all tenant payments.
- Be familiar with all properties available for rent.
- Check keys in/out to vendors, agents, showings.
- Assist the Assistant Property Manager with key audits as needed.
- Perform daily check for new incoming In-House Maintenance service requests, print work orders, and distribute work orders to Maintenance Tech.
- Weekly/Monthly reports on prospects and call tracking.
Salary Increase & Bonus
Salary increase and bonus opportunities are available and based on net unit growth and increased division profitability.
Physical Demands and Working Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands and fingers to operate computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Submit your resume to HR@gosouthern.com.