The purpose of this position is to be the main contact and liaison between the property owners, tenants and the company. The goal of this position is to ensure that all properties are well maintained and being occupied within 30 days with pre-approved tenants.
- Monthly communication with owner regarding trends, rental rates, renewals of existing leases, tenant disputes and statements.
- Daily communication with Leasing Agent and Leasing Administrator in regards to any new and vacant properties.
- Document in detail all conversations with owners.
- RETENTION and GROWTH.
- Point of contact for any security deposit disputes.
- Prepare and send out security deposit transmittals.
- Take all incoming calls for tenants.
- Lease signings and renewals.
- Approve monthly owner’s statements in conjunction with accounting department to ensure all credits and debits are accounted for and documented properly, including not limited to vendor bills, owners credits and any other charges and credits on the statements.
- Ensure owners and tenants are being charged their fees.
- Enter any PMA’s in Propertyware.
- Update buildings regularly.
- Update Night tenders website.
- Update Mojo showings.
- Ensure all work orders are entered, scheduled, completed and reviewed daily.
- Approve all completed work orders for payment. Update work orders as instructed by accounting.
- Assist Operations Manager with recruiting, hiring, training and scheduling the Admin Assistant.
- Schedule and supervise Leasing Administrator make sure they are aware of performance standards and personal appearance requirements.
- Be familiar with our contracts to comfortable being able to promote our company.
- Know the area’s competition inside and out.
- Realtor relations.
- Market any vacant properties in MLS and maintain.
- Show properties to potential tenants.
- Take photos of properties.
- Make sure that all properties are inspected in a timely manner; vacant every two weeks, routine inspections, move-in and move-out inspections.
The above descriptions will be performed daily, weekly or monthly as needed.
Requirement: Florida Real Estate License
Physical Demands and Working Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands and fingers to operate computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.