Maintenance Tech – Southern Residential Leasing
Department: Residential Leasing
Position: Maintenance Technician
Supervisor: Portfolio Manager
The Maintenance Technician will perform maintenance to highest quality and efficiency.
- Perform any and all work orders assigned by Portfolio Manager.
- Complete work orders at time of completion in the field and submit to supervisor.
- Practice safety.
- Have an understanding of all services offered in the company.
- Account for all expenses by filling out Gas Receipt and Credit Card Receipt on a daily basis.
- Ensure vehicle is cleaned and stocked with all tools and supplies needed.
- Conduct inspections, property condition reports and photographs.
- Valid Driver License, required
- CPO and HVAC certifications, preferred
Physical Demands and Working Environment
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stand; walk; talk or hear; and use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and or move more than 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside weather conditions. The employee frequently works on or around buildings, in precarious places and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level is high to moderate.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.