Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Southern Management Group
Department: Marketing & Sales
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the promotion of the Southern brand and driving revenue across all businesses through specific digital channels.
- Manage all divisions’ email campaigns and communicating Southern brand through email marketing
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement to affect positive returns
- Manage and execute the company’s email marketing budget
- Manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales
- Carry out segmentation of the databases and implement remarketing strategies
- A/B Test on various email campaigns to establish the most effective
- MVT Test on email marketing campaigns
- Track and report on email campaigns in order to guide improvements
- Report to the CMSO and Marketing team on sales revenues generated through email marketing campaigns
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Reservations Manager to develop a clear CRM strategy
- Work with marketing team to develop creative, and evaluate how it meets the company and each division’s objectives
- Act as the internal strategic lead to execute approved plans and drive multi-channel campaign development; collaborate with internal team and agencies if applicable to develop relevant, effective campaigns
- Collect and analyze reporting from multiple channels in order to draw conclusions and make recommendations to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of campaigns; provide strategic optimization recommendations to CMSO and marketing team
General Marketing & Advertising
- Research new and emerging marketing channels, platforms and applications for innovative and strategic marketing opportunities
- Cross train within marketing department to act as back-up for various responsibilities
- Share current projects with marketing team and contribute ideas on a continual basis
- Communicate with Reservation team on new or updated features while seeking input on ways to improve user and staff experience
Advanced verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor Degree educated with a minimum of 2 years in engineering, marketing or mathematics
Previous experience (3-5 years) in email marketing
Extremely analytical and be able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans
Proficient in handling multiple tasks and responsibilities in challenging work environment
Experience in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, an Email platform such as iContact, SendinBlue or similar software
Physical Demands and Working Environment
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the job.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Submit your resume to HR@gosouthern.com.