Company: Southern Vacation Rentals
Position: Laundry Driver
Supervisor: Director of Laundry
Laundry Driver is delivering and picking up laundry in the safest, most efficient way.
- Pick-up and drop-off laundry at other properties using laundry truck
- Drive with safety
- Wash, dry and fold keeping assigned linens to assigned carts by area
- Identify stained and/or ripped linen
- Change building A/C filters every two weeks
- Check and replace filters on washers
- Practice safety
- Keep up on maintenance with contact of Maintenance Manager
- Report all vehicle accidents to manager and Chief Information Officer/Maintenance Manager
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures;… View Full Description report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager
- Keep clean inside and out
- Keep track of monthly gas receipts and turn in to Manager first of each month
- Clock in and out
- No unauthorized overtime
- Valid driver’s license
Physical Demands and Working Environment
Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 500 pounds without assistance. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces.
Wet, damp, and humid laundry department. Noise level may be moderate to high at varying times. Driving for many hours at a stretch, loading and unloading cargo, and making many deliveries. The noise level can be moderate to high.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Please submit your resume to HR@gosouthern.com