Company: Southern Real Estate Sales
Department: Real Estate Division
Position: Team Leader
Supervisor: Susan Carleton (Broker)
The Team Leader will be managing the day-to-day operations with any and all incoming leads. The main objective is to respond, cultivate all of our leads to highest expectations by staffing, training and coaching of the inside sales and sales associates. Position objectives are reached through these responsibilities, but are not limited to them:
- Recruit, hire, and train all inside sales agents and Realtors.
- Handle all onboarding and necessary paperwork/contracts.
- Provide detailed training and coaching specific to each ISA/Realtors needs.
- Oversee inside Sales department. Including but not limited to: Scheduling, delegating tasks, setting deadlines, day-to-day operations, script training, and lead disbursement.
- Track and report on a weekly and monthly basis for all ISA leads and transactions.
- Set clear team goals.
- Help with nurturing/cultivating/procuring leads for sales team.
- Create monthly sales reports for all team transactions.
- Attend networking events on behalf of SRES, procuring relationships with vendors of all types in the RE industry. Helping create and maintain a referral network.
- Assist broker and transaction coordinator in tasks including but not limited to: Open houses, company events, and marketing pieces.
- Assist marketing department on social media presence. Being proficient in the use of Facebook, and being creative with posting on company page.
- Helping Realtors with marketing pieces and tools to help grow their businesses individually and as a whole.
- Help in creating an environment for sales team that is encouraging and supportive, scheduling and conducting team building/morale events.
- Keep sales team involved with community and upcoming events/volunteering opportunities.
- Cannot pursue selling while employed as Team Leader.
Must have active FL and AL Real Estate License.
Must have at least two years management/ supervisory experience.
Physical Demands and Working Environment
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the job.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The work environment is that of an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
To apply, submit your resume to HR@gosouthern.com.