Tops’l Maintenance Tech
Job Title: Maintenance Tech
Location:Tops’l Beach Manor in Miramar Beach, FL
Education: High School Diploma
Shift:8am – 5pm (may vary) Tuesday-Saturday
Reports to:Maintenance Supervisor and the CAM
- Must be able to pass drug and background check
- Excellent communication skills and ability to listen
- Ability to work as a team
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a building/facility maintenance technician
- Knowledge of and able to perform common maintenance tasks including minor HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, painting, caulking, etc.
- Ability to use hand held and bench power tools, cleaning machines, pressure washer, landscape equipment, etc.
- Licensed CPO preferred.
- Perform maintenance and cleaning on a condominium building, the common property, pool house, pool, fitness room, garage, etc.
- Support the Maintenance Superintendent and Manager in performing daily, weekly, monthly and annual maintenance, cleaning and inspection program
- Provides quick response to Association needs and perform tasks in a time-efficient manner with high regard to quality that will meet or exceed condominium standards.
- Accurately maintain records of labor, time, parts used and work accomplished.
- Complies with routine inspections, repairs, construction, and replacement of equipment.
- Inspects common areas and determines where to apply time and resources.
- Determines extent of repairs needed, requests assistance from skilled craftsman for any problem beyond area of knowledge or expertise.
- Makes routine checks on equipment, document status and compiles necessary reports.
- Other duties as may be assigned.