OWNER RELATIONS MANAGER
An open line of communication with our staff is a major component in reaching our mutual goal of maximizing your property’s revenue and net income. When you join Southern, we commit to you an Owner Relations Manager who is dedicated to the success of your property. Your Owner Relations Manager works to achieve your goals by:
- Managing your portfolio, driving revenue and maximizing your net income
- Yield management through constant monitoring of bookings, revenue and competitive advantages
- Market analysis to set competitive rates
- Controlling costs and expenses
ZERO START UP COSTS
When you sign up with Southern, we provide these services at no additional cost to you.
- Keyless lock and installation
- Initial inspection and linen set-up
- Marketing preparation with professional photography
Southern offers a commission based management fee and does not charge the owners for credit card fees on guest reservations.
We employ a full-service accounting department that provides owner statements, fund disbursement and collection services, as well as remittance of all appropriate taxes.
Additionally, our owners receive access to an Owner Portal to retrieve monthly statements, view work orders, monitor your property’s bookings and make reservations.
MARKETING & SALES
Southern’s year-round marketing efforts include aggressive, multimedia advertising campaigns in targeted visitor markets. Through a blend of digital and traditional marketing. Southern maximizes rentals and revenue for our owners.
- Full-feature website, SouthernResorts.com, that receives a high-volume of traffic from an active, engaged audience
- Extensive search engine marketing (SEM) including pay-per-click and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Extended reach plan with geo-targeting and re-marketing
- Directed mobile campaigns
- Email campaigns to an extensive base, including opt-ins, repeat guests, advertising leads and previously non-booked leads
- Social media strategic application and engagement
- Print advertising in magazines, newspapers, guidebooks and other publications
- Local and regional network television
- Radio advertising
- Public relations efforts including press releases, partnerships, promotions and hosting of travel writers
- Representation in the community through event sponsorships, charitable functions and active involvement with professional industry organizations
Recognizing that the first contact with your guests is typically our Reservations team, Southern is committed to having the friendliest and most professionally trained Vacation Planner (Reservations) team anywhere.
Not only are they accomplished customer service agents, but also expert sales people.
Some of our best practices to maximize revenue:
- Yield management support through constant monitoring of booking trends and occupancy
- Continuing sales education and customer relationship training
- Powerful lead management system that includes an effective outbound calling approach and timely email response rate
- Consistent property tours to expand product knowledge, team confidence and pride
An additional perk of joining Southern’s management program is access to our state of the art laundry facilities. The incredible technology used by our central laundry facility allows us to more cost effectively turn around linens between guest stays using less manpower.
As an owner on Southern’s plan, you can enjoy exclusive offers on area activities and attractions at no additional cost. These are added value items to your guests, too. Visit our Southern Perks.
Have a few more questions about how Southern cares for our Owners? Our Frequently Asked Questions may be able to help.