Residential Leasing Manager
Company: Southern Residential Leasing
Department: Residential Leasing
Position: Assistant Residential Leasing Manager
Supervisor: Portfolio Manager
The purpose of this position is to grow the portfolio of Florida Central office while assisting Residential Leasing Managers in business development, marketing, tenant and owner relations.
Position objectives are reached through these responsibilities but are not limited to them:
- Acquire new properties for Residential Leasing through organic growth.
- Process MLS, signs and lockboxes.
- Be familiarized with our contracts to comfortable being able to promote our company as needed.
- Assist Residential Leasing Managers with any communication, when needed.
- Conduct new owner meetings and sign ups.
- Must be able to complete PMA’s.
- Capable of communicating trends, signature services and market rates.
- Prepare/Enter any leases in Propertyware and maintain tenants and owners data.
- Enter/upload documentation (PMAs) in Propertyware for distribution.
- Conduct showings of properties and Show Mo Jo, as needed.
- Prepare tenant lease documents.
- Conduct lease signings and renewals.
- Assist on being on-call when business is closed.
- Photo Administration of new properties.
- Market new properties and vacant properties, MLS and other sources.
- Assist with farming neighborhoods and understanding of the process.
- Perform Move-In Inspections.
- Perform Vacant Property Inspections.
- Perform Inspection before re-signing a lease.
- Assist the leasing administrator with processing daily deposits and posting payments, as needed.
The above descriptions will be performed daily, weekly or monthly as needed.
Requirement: Florida Real Estate License – Must obtain in first 4 months of employment.
Physical Demands and Working Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands and fingers to operate computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.