Residential Leasing Property Manager
Company: Pointe South Residential Leasing
Department: Residential Leasing
Position: Property Manager
Supervisor: Operations Manager
The purpose of this position is to be the main contact and liaison between the property owners, tenants and the company. The goal of this position is to ensure that all properties are well maintained and being occupied within 30 days with pre-approved tenants.
Position objectives are reached through these responsibilities but are not limited to them:
- Monthly communication with owner regarding trends, rental rates, renewals of existing leases, nonpayment of rent, move out inspection results, inspection reports, tenant disputes and statements.
- Daily communication with Leasing Agent and Leasing Administrator in regards to any new and vacant properties
- Document in detail all conversations with owners.
- RETENTION and GROWTH
- Familiarized with our contracts to comfortable being able to promote our company.
- Know the area’s competition inside and out.
- Realtor relations.
- Point of contact for any security deposit disputes.
- Prepare and send out security deposit transmittals
- Take incoming calls for tenants
- Negotiate offers to lease if different than advertised rates, pets, or other
- Lease signings and renewals
- Post Notices (3 day or 7 day)
- Assist in filling out paperwork for eviction and communicate with attorney/owner
- Approve monthly owner’s statements in conjunction with accounting department to ensure all credits and debits are accounted for and documented properly, including not limited to vendor bills, owners credits and any other charges and credits on the statements.
- Ensure owners and tenants are charged the correct fees
- Approve all Commission Disbursement Requests and submit to Operations Manager
- Enter any PMA’s in software database and MLS
- Update buildings regularly
- Update all owner, tenant and vendor contact information
- Ensure all work orders are entered, scheduled, completed and reviewed daily.
- Approve all completed work orders for payment. Update work orders as instructed by accounting.
- Coordinate move in, move out and preventative maintenance with Maintenance Tech
- Coordinate maintenance with owner’s home warranty plan
- Assisting Operations Manager with recruiting, hiring, training and scheduling Leasing Agent and Admin Assistant.
- Schedule and supervise Leasing Agent and Leasing Administrator make sure they are aware of performance standards and personal appearance requirements.
- Make sure that all properties are inspected in a timely manner; vacant every two weeks, semi-annual inspections Mar/Apr and Sep/Oct, move-in and move-out inspections, 6 week inspection after signage of lease, inspection before re-signing a lease.
- Coordinate with Inspector all upcoming move out inspections
- Market any vacant properties in MLS and maintain.
- Show properties to potential tenants.
- Take photos of properties
- Assist on being on-call when business is closed
Other duties as assigned
Please email resume to HR@GoSouthern.com!