Southern Residential Leasing Administrator
Company: Southern Management Group
Department: Southern Residential Leasing
Position: Leasing Administrator
Supervisor: Residential Leasing Manager
The purpose of this position is to assist our residential department with greeting any prospects and/or owners with a smile and make sure we do our outmost to help the guest, vendor or whomever it might be. This position supports the day to day operations of the front desk, works in conjunction with the Residential Leasing Managers.
- Make coffee.
- Check lock box.
- Switch day/night greeting.
- Check messages.
- Offer a positive, professional personality whenever anyone is calling or coming into the office.
- Keep up to date with all new procedures.
- Post tenants payments.
- Pre-screen all incoming potential tenants.
- Input all prospects in Propertyware.
- Answer all inquiry emails.
- Assist walk-in with filling out applications properly.
- Check prospect tab frequently for contact agent alerts.
- Schedule showings.
- Transfer any incoming calls to appropriate personnel and/or assist caller by being courteous and professional.
- Assist all potential tenants.
- Assist with Realtors calls, when needed.
- Check messages 3 times a day, in the morning, afternoon and before you leave “Sundown” rule.
- Faxing, scanning documents.
- Process applications.
- Ensure accounting has all deposit slips with copies by the next business day.
- Post all tenant payments.
- Send past due to collections.
- Be familiarized with all properties available for rent.
- Check keys in/out to vendors, agents, showings.
- Key audit.
- Keep showing book up to date daily.
- Weekly reports on prospects, call tracking.
Physical Demands and Working Environment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands and fingers to operate computer keyboard, telephone and other office equipment. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to low.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.