New Rentals in South Walton

apartment rentals in South WaltonAre you looking for a new longterm rental this new year? Consider one of our remarkable homes for rent in Santa Rosa Beach and throughout South Walton.

For more information, continue reading our Gulf Coast property management blog.

By | 2013-01-02T17:08:57+00:00 January 2nd, 2013|Residential Leasing|0 Comments

No Comments

1. Maggie Smith March 16, 2013 at 4:36 pm - Reply

My husband and I are looking for a 8-12 month home rental (3+ bedrooms; pet friendly; near the beach). We are relocating to the area and would like some time to research real estate before buying. Preferably east side of South Walton Cty. Husband will be commuting some days from Tyndall AFB.

• Southern Management March 20, 2013 at 10:06 am - Reply

Hi Ms. Smith,

I’ve forward your request on to our long-term home rental team at Southern Residential Leasing and someone will be with you regarding your inquiry soon.

Thank you!

2. Henry May 17, 2013 at 8:01 am - Reply

My wife and I are looking for a 12 month home rental (2+ bedrooms on the beach). Preferably Pensacola, Navarre, or S Walton.

• Southern Management May 17, 2013 at 10:50 am - Reply

Hi Henry,

Thanks for contacting us. I’ve sent your request to our rental team and someone should be with you about what we’ve got available in those areas soon. Thanks!

3. Jason Moody June 20, 2013 at 7:23 am - Reply

Hi, my wife, children and I are wanting to move from East Tennessee to the Destin or South Fort Walton area and need a Long Term Rental. no pets, 3 Bed 2 Bath, private or commune pool, near beach. Thank you…

• Southern Management June 25, 2013 at 3:43 pm - Reply

Hi Jason,

I have forwarded your inquiry to our leasing team and someone will be with you shortly!

4. Luanne Smith January 4, 2014 at 12:58 pm - Reply

My family of 3 will be relocating to the south walton area looking for rental x 1year while looking for more long term location. I will be working at sacred heart hospital would like to be close to that area. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• Southern Management January 8, 2014 at 1:14 pm - Reply

Hi Luann,

Your information and details have been forwarded to our long term rental team and someone will be with you shortly!

5. Bob February 11, 2014 at 10:00 pm - Reply

I am looking for a long-term, one year rental, of a one bedroom apartment/condo/cottage/Carriagehouse in the Hwy 30A area, starting April 1, 2014. I have 30A long-term rental reference.

• Southern Management February 12, 2014 at 4:38 pm - Reply

Hi Bob,

I have forwarded your request to the rental team and someone will be with you soon. Thank you!

6. Quinn Duprey February 23, 2014 at 4:52 pm - Reply

My husband and I are looking for a long term rental on 30A. We are in need of 3 bedrooms. We would appreciate any help that you can provide.

• Southern Management February 25, 2014 at 2:11 pm - Reply

Hi Quinn,

I have forwarded your request on to our long-term team and someone will be with you soon. Thanks!

7. Abby Diamond March 23, 2014 at 10:19 pm - Reply

I am looking for an one bedroom, apartment/condo/cottage/Carriagehouse in the Hwy 30A area, starting June to July 2014.
    I would appreciate any help!

• Southern Management March 24, 2014 at 4:52 pm - Reply

Hi Abby,

We have forwarded your request to our long term team and someone will be with you shortly.

Thank you!

8. Maggie Burns April 8, 2014 at 12:35 pm - Reply

I am looking for a long term rental starting possibly in June / July timeframe. Prefer the South Walton Beach area, preferably a condo gulf side. One or two bedroom.
    Thanks very much.

• Southern Management April 10, 2014 at 2:12 pm - Reply

Hi Maggie,
      I have forwarded your request to our long term rental team and they will be back to you with options shortly. thank you!

9. Ami Hill May 16, 2014 at 11:15 pm - Reply

My husband and I are looking for a small place anywhere along 30-A. We would like to sign at least a year contract. Preferrably a townhome with easy access to the beach and maybe a pool on site. It is just the two of us, we have no pets, and could use a furnished, partially furnished, or unfurnished place. We love all the areas on 30A and would love to live there. My husband works in Freeport and I am a retired RN. (251)363-6834 – Ami Thank you

• Southern Management May 19, 2014 at 9:32 am - Reply

Hi Ami,

We have forwarded your request to our long term rental team and they will be back to you with options shortly. Thank you!

10. Anthony January 25, 2015 at 10:59 pm - Reply

I am looking for a place anywhere along 30-A. Would like to sign at least a year contract. Preferably a house with easy access to the beach and maybe a pool on site. 2 bedroom, we have no pets, and could use a furnished, partially furnished, or unfurnished place. We love all the areas on 30A and would love to live there. (213) 453-9481, Thank you- -Anthony

• Southern Management January 27, 2015 at 9:17 am - Reply

Hi Anthony, your request has been forwarded to our leasing team and someone will be in touch soon! Thank you!

11. Morgan February 13, 2015 at 7:22 pm - Reply

Hello, I am looking for a long term rental, at least one year, off of 30a, preferably around the beginning of March. 2 Bedroom, 1 1/2-2 bath and pet friendly. We are Point Washington natives and are looking to pay no more than $1300 a month. If you could please contact me via email or telephone, my number is 850-585-8071.

Morgan

• Southern Management February 17, 2015 at 3:11 pm - Reply

Hi Morgan,

We have sent your request to our long term team and someone will be with you shortly!

12. Dina Phillips March 5, 2015 at 10:30 pm - Reply

My husband and I are looking for a long term rental of at least 1 year. We are relocating and am interested in the Cypress Dunes area or nearby to Sacred Heart on the Emerald Coast. Thank you.

• Southern Management March 12, 2015 at 9:47 am - Reply

Hi Dina,

We will forward your info to our long term team and someone will be in touch soon. Thank you!

13. meagan allen April 7, 2015 at 3:08 pm - Reply

Hi! My husband and I are looking for a long term lease on a house on 30a. Looking for something walking distance from the beach. at least 3 bedroom.

• Southern Management April 9, 2015 at 9:04 am - Reply

Hi Meagan, we have sent your inquiry on to our long term rental team and someone will reach out to you with 30A available rentals soon. Thank you!

14. Floyd Pharo, Jr. April 30, 2015 at 3:50 pm - Reply

I am relocating from Birmingham to the area. Starting a new business in Santa Rosa Beach. I am looking for a long term 6-12 months lease on a property in the Santa Rosa Beach to Blue Mountain Beach or so area. preferably south of 98. 2-3 bedrooms 2 ba house or condo with pool and beach access. Preferably $2,000 or less. thanks so much.

• Southern Management May 7, 2015 at 9:58 am - Reply

Hi Floyd,

We apologize for the delay in getting back to you! We have forwarded your message onto our long term leasing staff and someone should reach out to your shortly if they have not already. We hope we can help you find something! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there’s anything else we can do. Thanks again!

15. Randall May 10, 2015 at 2:51 pm - Reply

I have a wife and five children and we want to move to the miramar, santa rosa, destin etc. area. We would like to be near the gulf, or on the bay. We work from home and we need a simple space but big enough. Also, we’d like to have land if possible for horses and goats.

3 bedroom 2 bath at least, one level, open floorplan, ample parking

• Southern Management May 19, 2015 at 9:59 am - Reply

Hi Randall,

Thanks for your inquiry! We have forwarded your message to our long term leasing department and someones should be with you shortly. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. Thanks again!

16. Janet May 15, 2015 at 5:50 pm - Reply

We want to relocate to the area, and are searching for a “long term rental/lease” (6-12 months) in the 30A – South Walton area. We would like something with a gulf view (preferably), or at least walking distance to the beach – 2+ bedrooms – 2+ baths – townhouse/cottage/house/condo – furnished. Thank you…

• Southern Management May 19, 2015 at 10:00 am - Reply

Hi Janet,

Thanks for reaching out! We have forwarded your message onto our long term leasing department and someone should reach out shortly. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do. Thanks again!

17. Scott Block October 28, 2015 at 6:17 pm - Reply

Currently living in Freeport and would like to move closer to the beach and my work. Looking at maybe a two bedroom, unfurnished. Nothing fancy, just room for my stuff. ok… a pool would be nice. 🙂

• Southern Management October 30, 2015 at 4:23 pm - Reply

Hi Scott!
      We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We have forwarded your message onto our long term leasing department. They should be in contact with you shortly. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. Hope we can find you that perfect place with a pool! 😉
      Thanks again!

18. Janice November 27, 2015 at 2:43 am - Reply

Hi, i will be working at South Walton Montessori and i need a house for 1 with a kitchen and balcony. It would be great if its near the school. It will be a great help. Thanks a lot 🙂

• Southern Management December 9, 2015 at 9:24 am - Reply

Hi Janice,

We apologize for the delay and hope that we can still help! We have forwarded your request onto our long term leasing staff and someone should reach out to you shortly. Thank you for your patience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

19. Britt December 30, 2015 at 10:41 pm - Reply

I am looking for long term rental in 30A, SRB or possibly panama city by end of February. Do you have anything available?

• Southern Management December 31, 2015 at 4:51 pm - Reply

Hi Britt,
      We have forwarded your request onto our Property Managers and someone should reach out to you shortly. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. We hope you have a Happy New Year!

20. Kim Hedges March 17, 2016 at 8:21 pm - Reply

Hi there,
    I’m looking for a long term cottage or condo rental, unfurnished on or close to 30A. I would love to be on the water or at least walking distance.
    Any assistance would be so much appreciated.
    Thank you in advance!
    Warm regards,
    Kim

• Southern Management April 6, 2016 at 2:35 pm - Reply

Hi Kim!
      We apologize for the delay and have forwarded your message onto our long term leasing team. Someone should reach out to you shortly if they have not already. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. Thanks again!

21. Trace Jackson April 5, 2016 at 1:33 pm - Reply

I am looking for a short term rental from the months of May-August In the 30A or Santa Rosa area. What is available?

• Southern Management April 6, 2016 at 2:41 pm - Reply

Hi Trace,

We have forwarded your request to our property managers who will have more information for you. Be on the lookout for an email shortly. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks!