Company: Southern Vacation Rentals
Department: Property Management
Position: Property Condition Manager
Supervisor: Owner Relations Manager
The Property Condition Manager (PCM) is fully accountable for the appearance, inventory, cleanliness, and maintenance of his/her property portfolio.
Position objectives are reached through these responsibilities but are not limited to them:
- Demonstrate ability to understand financial goals, operate asset in Southern’s best interest on behalf of the owner
- Maintain accurate records of all transactions and submit on timely basis (i.e., inspection reports, work orders, supply inventory, etc.)
- Provide constant vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance
- Ensure that A/P invoices are submitted to the corporate office for payment
- Account for all expenses by filling out Gas Receipt and Credit Card Receipt Log on daily basis
- Prepare and/or implement procedures and systems within company guidelines to ensure orderly, efficient workflow
- Confirm all new property worksheets and corresponding paperwork are completed and input into software System accurately and on a timely basis
- Coordinate/Schedule photographer to take pictures of the units
- Ensure current property files are properly maintained
- Ensure all administrative paperwork is accurate, complete and submitted on a timely basis
- Lead emergency team for property portfolio. Ensure proper response and handling of all emergencies at property, guests, buildings, etc. within company guidelines to minimize liabilities (i.e., criminal activity at property, weather, employee/guest injuries, fires, floods, freezes, etc.)
- Find solutions to guest concerns in regards to property condition and request in timely manner to ensure guest satisfaction with management; abide by Sundown Rule
- Ensure distribution of all company or property-issued notices (ie. Bad weather, emergency, etc.)
- Administer “go-back” protocol with housekeepers for any guest satisfaction issues in relation to property conditions
- Coordinate maintenance schedule and assignments for property portfolio and assist other PCM’s, as needed
- Schedule Seasonal Inspectors for pre-inspection/spot checking
- Provide support to staff to encourage teamwork and lead as an example in creating a harmonious environment
- Hires/Fires/trains/schedules housekeeping staff for assigned units
- Maintain property appearance, cleanliness, inventory, and ensure repairs are noted and completed in a timely manner. This requires daily property inspections
- Responsible for installation/maintenance of WIFI in units
- Assure quality and quantity of inventory items in each property
- Ensure that all vacant clean properties are walked and create/complete any work orders that require maintenance items are submitted/updated daily in software system
- Ensure that all service requests by guests, owners, ORM, etc. are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure vehicle is cleaned and stocked with all tools and supplies needed
- Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, state, and federal safety rules
- Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected immediately
- Direct staff to follow a “safety first” principle
- Software Operating Systems
- Southern App
- Being available 24/7 for guest and employee support if such issue should arise
- Be aware of the company’s emergency preparedness plan and responsibilities. This includes being available for implementation and assistance if necessary.
Physical Demands and Working Environment
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stand; walk; talk or hear; and use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and or move more than 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside weather conditions. The employee frequently works on or around buildings, in precarious places and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level is high to moderate.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Please submit your resume to HR@GoSouthern.com.