Company: Southern Vacation Rentals
Department: Guest Services
Position: Call Center Representative I
Supervisor: Guest Services Manager
The Call Center Representative provides exceptional customer service by taking ownership of the customer experience. Serve as the first point of contact for customers, delivering excellent customer service. Answer inbound phone calls, identify and resolve caller needs, and provide information. Place outbound phone calls assisting customers with their needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive calls from current guest
- Place outbound follow-up calls to guest
- Respond to text requests
- Promote Early Arrivals, Late Departure or Travel Insurance Sales over the phone
- Analyze, research and resolve problems efficiently, in a manner that preserves goodwill and the overall company objectives
- Execute first call resolution; may require research & follow-up
- Verify identity of caller; review reservation breakdown
- Working knowledge of computer software used within Guest Services
- Working knowledge of reservation procedures: making, moving, and upgrading reservations.
- Familiarity of current rental properties and newly acquired properties
- Perform other duties as assigned
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand and overcome concerns
- Resolves difficult situations with creativity, tact and diplomacy
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to use a computer, type and navigate internet
- Ability to learn and navigate new software
- Ability to type 30+ words per minute
- Call Center experience strongly preferred
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the job.
Requires sitting, standing and walking. Position requires sitting for extended periods of time. Requires ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others in-person and on telephone. Manual dexterity needed for using computer keyboard and calculator. Occasionally requires standing, reaching and bending. Must have adequate vision to operate computer and complete paperwork. Must be able and willing to work flexible hours to meet customer and organization needs. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Please submit your resume to HR@GoSouthern.com.