Company: Southern Vacation Rentals
Department: Guest Services
Position: Guest Services Agent
Supervisor: Guest Services Manager
Reports directly to Guest Services Manager and functions as a mission facilitator. Helps maintain high standards in every function of the office including but not limited to; Guest Services, Cleaning Contractors, Inspectors, Property Conditions, and Owner Relations Duties.
- Welcomes and assists guests in accordance with the vision to be the “most caring company along the Gulf Coast”.
- Answer incoming phone calls within a timely manner to ensure the best customer service possible
- Satisfaction of existing guests.
- Resolve guest problems efficiently, in a manner that preserves goodwill and the overall company objectives, Zero Refund Policy and Sundown Rule.
- Familiarity with Southern Perks Partners, such as who the Perks Partners are, corresponding discounts and directions on how to get to a specific Perks Partner.
- Completion of the Front Desk Checklist.
- Working knowledge of reservation procedures: making, moving, and upgrading reservations.
- Familiarity with all existing and newly acquired properties.
- Fully comprehend and operate aspects of the property management software systems.
- Maintain precise inventory of all housewares and maintenance stock items.
- Ordering inventory for maintenance & housewares items on weekly basis.
- Ensure active utilization of mobile app by all guests with existing reservations.
- Active sales of Early Arrivals, Late Departures, Travel Insurance and Add on Sales.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with local realtors for showings and notify the General Manager of requested history and projections.
- Maintain general office cleanliness, organization, upkeep and Southern atmosphere.
- Support and assistance in correspondence with Central, East and West team members including, but not limited to, guest inquiries, reservation changes and arrival/departure instructions.
- Assistance with recordkeeping and accounting responsibilities, which include: entering, assigning, completing and following-up on all maintenance work orders.
- Regularly attend Guest Services meetings to provide feedback regarding Property Conditions, Housekeeping, & Guest Services procedures relating to Front Desk.
- Inventory and Ordering of guest parking passes, wrist bands, proxy cards and fitness keys.
- Maintain and ordering of office supplies for region.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the job.
Requires sitting, standing and walking. Position requires sitting for extended periods of time. Requires ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others in-person and on telephone. Manual dexterity needed for using computer keyboard and calculator. Occasionally requires standing, reaching and bending. Must have adequate vision to operate computer and complete paperwork. Must be able and willing to work flexible hours to meet customer and organization needs. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Please submit your resume to HR@GoSouthern.com.